Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good treatment for women hair loss?

I've been experiencing hair loss and I wondered if any women out there have bought any hair loss product out there (in store or online) that they felt work for them. Any suggestions? Thanks!Good treatment for women hair loss?
Hello. Yes I also experienced a severe hair loss problem when I was 32 years old. I used aromatherapy essential oil scalp treatments. This was very effective for me. All my hair grew back. My story was published in Natural Health Magazine and other publications. You can read my story at the link provided below. I found out I have chronic telogen effluvium so I still have periods of excessive shedding. The essential oil treatments always help.Good treatment for women hair loss?
Have you considered buying Provillus for women? Provillus is one of the few natural products on the market to treat female hair loss safely and efficiently. Moreover, Provillus includes a topical solution for hair loss that has been approved by FDA because it has clinically demonstrated the ability to promote new healthy hair growth in women. Thanks to its active key ingredient, Minoxidil 5% in the topical solution, combined with the essential nutrients and elements found in the supplements or vitamins create the most appropriate environment to stimulate new hair growth and protect present hair from falling.





Among the pros of Provillus for women: 100% satisfaction guarantee, FDA approved ingredient, no prescription needed, no side effects, both hair loss prevention and new hair growth promotion, discreet packaging, international shipping and billing, outstanding customer service.





You can read more about Provillus at my source. Good luck!
Aromatherapy





A blend of six drops each of lavender and bay essential oils in a base of four ounces of either almond, soybean or sesame oil massaged into the scalp and allowed to sit for 20 minutes has been used by aroma therapists to stimulate the scalp.





This helped out wife recover from her hair loss.





Let me know if this helps at all for you! :)
The reason for your hair loss can be due to many different factors. The treatment will depend entirely on what is causing your loss. It could be your diet, menopause, improper hair care, stress... and the list goes on. You must determine the cause of Your hair fall, to find the treatment that is right for you.
I get troubled by this too. I though that only males experience hair loss but I notice that my hair has been thinning too. A friend recommended me this treatment and it did wonders for me. I notice that my hair's starting to get thicker, I love it!
Everyone is different, but this website might be able to answer your question better than I can - I know it has worked for a few people I know. And they have a free trial on right now that you can take advantage of. Hope it helps...
Regularly cleaning and brushing the hair is very important. When the hairs are brushed, oil-producing glands in the scalp get stimulated. This natural oil makes the hair healthy. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.

No comments:

Post a Comment