Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Has anyone tried Rogaine for woman...do you recommend it?..or anything else that might slow hair loss?

I would say not to use chemicals on your hair.Why don't you go for some home remedies. Egg whites, lemon juice, oil massages, reducing stress and diet changes can reduce hair fall and make it healthier.You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for hair loss as well as for healthy hair at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/hairfall.htmHas anyone tried Rogaine for woman...do you recommend it?..or anything else that might slow hair loss?
no it doesn't work it just swells the hair shaft makes it look like you had new hair. use protein spray. eat protein thinning hair is just a fact of hereditary life. those gimmicks don't work. I'm a profesional beauty cosmetologist believe me I would know I have bin licensed for 28 years .

Report Abuse

Has anyone tried Rogaine for woman...do you recommend it?..or anything else that might slow hair loss?
if you have ever heard rogaine's slogan'; use it or lose it'; they are not lying! one of my male clients used rogaine with great success for a long time but one day he decided to stop using it and all the new hair that he had gained went right down the drain- literally. I recommend nioxin products which are made especially for thinning/ thin hair. I hope this helps!
Revivogen is one of the best hair loss treatments I have used until now. It has no side effects, it inhibits DHT which means stops hair loss and increases the volume of hair through its shampoo and conditioner. Furthermore, when the hair loss problem stops, more hair remain on the scalp thus increasing hair count as well. This treatment can be a stand alone treatment or complimentary in a regime. I have used it with Propecia but due to some small side effects I stopped taking Propecia and stayed with Revivogen. Here is a website that sells Revivogen:



http://www.bionaturaldrops.com/index.php
dont waist your money those things just fatten the hair follicle to make you look like you have more hair .healthy diet and less stress otherwise its hereditary you cant change that , except it .

No comments:

Post a Comment