Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Women hair loss I need help please! ?

Hi,


I'm 24 and I've always had a thin widows peak type of thing with my hair line and just recently I've noticed that it's getting worse. It's scaring me! Now, I'm on birth control, but for a good couple of months I haven't been taking it consistently, could this cause hair thinning?





Also I've gone Pescatarian and I don't know if maybe that could be making my hair thin due to not enough vitamins?





And lastly, I've always been a stressed out person, but for the last couple of months I've been a little extra stressed.





Could all of these be possibilities of my hair loss? And if so and if you have experienced any of this... Did it grow back for you? Or do you think it would? I'm thinking about buying Rogaine for Women.





Any feed back would help,


Thank you!Women hair loss I need help please! ?
Colon cleansing is the modern method to shed weight. Boffins have illustrated the point that not all extra weight is thanks to surplus fat, a lot of weight simply rests there in the insides, and all you have to do is flush it out. http://finagsyourpersonaldiet.info has a risk free trial on at the moment, give it a try out, you can shed as much as twenty pounds!Women hair loss I need help please! ?
I think the main contributor would be genetics. What is your mom麓s hair like? Your hair is basically protein so therefore you need enough protein for your body to make healthy hair. I would suggest either taking supplements or eating more meat. You can also get special vitamins for your hair like Biotine and geletin that come in a pill form. If you dye your hair it makes it look thicker because theres a coating of color on it. You can buy thickening shampoos. You might also want to check with your doctor just incase to see if a health condition is contibuting to the issue. I hope you figure it out.
If you are not getting adequate vitamins on your pescatarian diet, it could cause hair loss. Use www.fitday.com to track exactly what you eat for a few days to see where you are lacking.





A seemingly really silly thing is to make sure you are using iodized salt. A lack of iodine can cause hypothyroidism and thus hair loss.
Try a supplement that is specifically for hair growth. It will contain biotin.





Stress can lead to hair loss. Your biography is your biology. Is this saying familiar? ';I'm so stressed that I'm pulling my hair out!'; You need to get a handle on that, or nothing you do will make a difference in the long run. You'll always be sabotaging your other efforts.





I don't know what Pescatarianism is, but it sounds like your only protein is from fish. If it is, that's not a problem, where the rest of your diet might be. Is it balanced? A daily supplement will be helpful, regardless of what Pescatarianism is.
One thing i can tell u that I know is for u to start taking biotine, it is a kind of vitamine and is good for ur hair to make it grow and make it strong.
I know of a few people who so stressed one them was losing hair. So that person just relaxed on their vacation time, and it grew back a little. Try relaxing and stop stressing so much. If it still doesn't work go see a doctor before you try the rogaine. Mention what you posted here and maybe you will find a safer way to restore your hair.
sounds like you already know why you are losing your hair. Yes stress, poor diet, and hormones are the leading causes of hair loss in women, since you are not managing any of these, really there is no miracle cure that is going to stop it. You need to get your health and your body under control and you will stop losing your hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment