Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Women hair loss and itching?

I am 26, I am have been losing alot of my hair for about five years, lots of thinning and resending hair line, and for about 4 months its been extremely itchy, when I went to get my hair cut the stylist recommended nexus shampoo and conditioner so that's what i been using but I don't know if that's the cause for the itching because I tried going but to my old shampoo and everything but its not working. any suggestions. when I sweat or get my hair wet and let it relax without drying it itches worse. any help with hair loss and itching. thanks.Women hair loss and itching?
Try a shampoo like T-Gel or Medi Dan. You may have a scalp fungus.



http://www.sallybeauty.com/Medi-Dan-MediWomen hair loss and itching?
Your scalp needs to be treated. Excessively dry scalp or when you do shampoo you are not rinsing out the shampoo and the conditioner thoroughly.

I can suggest a Natural Hair lotion which is 100% free of chemicals. I have been using for almost one year

Ziravie combines tradition, science and nature to provide a mixture of natural nutrients, minerals and vitamins, which act on the scalp in depth, that in turn stimulates strong, healthy, robust hair growth, strengthening hair roots, and reduces thinning , hair loss and baldness.

I used to buy from Spain but now it is available on ebay.co.uk under ID of hair-treatment. It is called Ziravie.

They offer external and internal nutrition which helps a lot. Using this lotion I feel Health and Beauty comes into Harmony


Maybe it's some type of form of scalp problem.



http://www.baldingblog.com/2006/02/01/it



Go to a dermatologist to get your scalp checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment