Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is the best shampoo for women's hair loss?

I am only in my twenties, but I am beginning to lose my hair due to coloring, straightening, and stress. What is the best shampoo/conditioning system to use? I've heard Nioxin works well. Are there any other options?What is the best shampoo for women's hair loss?
I would recomend Nioxin. It's carried by salons and has all sorts of styling aids as well. This product is not a drug so hair folicles that have already died will not grow back but it will help keep the hair you have. This products helps to create the best possible enviornment for hair go grow by increasing the blood flow to the scalp and keeping the scalp and hair clean and healthy. Look it up, great productWhat is the best shampoo for women's hair loss?
I have used a lot of different shampoos and conditioners. Was using tresseme and now i found that mane and tail has a new shampoo and conditioner out with ingredients like horsetail and other things good for your hair. I use infusium 23 at night. My hair is growing good. Best Wishes!
Corvinex is great! It is a bit pricy but is worth it. I added a link it'll let you know anything you need to know about this product. Hope this helped [=
You can use Parachute Therapie. It reduces hair fall in 45 days.


www.parachutetherapie.com
use Pantene shampoo and conditioner for thin/thinning hair. i know this teen that is losing her hair, but when i bought her this shampoo, her hair started improving by the week!





hope this helps!
dr.miracle
to be honest, try 2% milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment