Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What doctor should I see for women's hair loss?

The general doctor I saw a while back said it was no big deal. I can pick up all my hair into a ponytail with a tiny little clip and I'm 25. That's a big deal! Even my hairstyling said my line is thinning too much.


It falls in clumps especially after showering and during the day i shed everywhere. I already use nutri-ox and have upped my calcium intake. What the heck should i do???What doctor should I see for women's hair loss?
Go see a dermatologist, that's what i did when my hair was falling out. I found out it was a side effect from a medication i was taking. They will be able to help you :-)What doctor should I see for women's hair loss?
A tricologist is the best person to see for this problem

Report Abuse



You probably should see an Endocrinologist because you could have a Thyroid problem %26amp; it could cause you to have a lot of hair loss.
Bunny, try either a dermatologist or a trichologist. In the mean time, I suggest you read up on this site and see whether you can adapt some of its recommendations to address your problems:





http://www.hairlossmentor.com/
use a product that is supposed to help hair grow back. they dont help hair grow back, just keep it from falling out. so try that. even if its for men.
Dermatologist
first consult your gp, then maybe try a trycologist if that is not succesful......good luck
Dr. Seuss. (Cat in the Hat).

No comments:

Post a Comment