Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Apart from PCOS what could cause unwanted hair growth on face/stomach/breast and loss of head hair in a woman?

I had a blood test and my hormone levels are normal, yet I have those symptoms. My hair on my head is thinning but as fast as I pluck body/face hairs they're coming back within a couple of days and I hate it.





What could be causing it? Has anyone else experienced this and would going on the pill help?Apart from PCOS what could cause unwanted hair growth on face/stomach/breast and loss of head hair in a woman?
Possibly an underactive thyroid. Other than that, it could be an hereditary condition. Ask your doc if your thyroid function was checked as well as your other hormone levels. Also, you could have hormone levels within normal range and still have PCOS. An ultrasound would confirm this.Apart from PCOS what could cause unwanted hair growth on face/stomach/breast and loss of head hair in a woman?
The pill could help , but you would be better going back to the doctors , if you are trying for a baby then going back on the pill will just delay it even longer , Ive pocs myself and the hairs drive me mad as well , I've a pair of tweezers in my hand all the time.
Stress can cause this.





Buy a scanning laser hair removal system.

No comments:

Post a Comment