Friday, February 3, 2012

Do black women realise relaxer causes hair breakage, thinning, scalp irritation, hair loss?

and scalp damage?





If you know this why do you still use relaxer?Do black women realise relaxer causes hair breakage, thinning, scalp irritation, hair loss?
well does it really. the reason why i relax my hair is because i did it once and i have to keep doing it or else my hair would look bad. plus it is easier to maintain straight hairDo black women realise relaxer causes hair breakage, thinning, scalp irritation, hair loss?
Sure,that's why it's called Creamy Crack, LOL!





Seriously, I have relaxed my hair for years and I have no damage, at least none that my hairstylist can see. The reason is that I take care of my hair and scalp, internally with vitamins and plenty of water and externally with the appropriate hair care. Now if you've seen a black woman with hair that's fried, dyed and laid to the side, then she obviously has no idea she looks a hot mess and you should maybe take her to the side and inform her of this. There's no reason relaxers, dyes, weaves, braids or anything else a woman does to her hair should cause catastrophic damage; she just has to have enough pride to make a commitment to take care of it.
Only if you over-process or use the wrong relaxer for your hair type.





Or if you use too much heat and don't take care of your hair properly.





And the main problem is that way too many black girls/women do not know how to take care of their hair. They over-process and/or over-straigten their hair, use WAY too much heat, use too many drying chemicals and DYES, and do not know how to moisturize and protect their hair properly.
Dats only if u don't treat it right, and stop gangin up on Black people.


I agree with the girl up there^Kristi Hates Humans (....lol...)


DONT WHITE PEOPLE KNOW THAT


TAN CAUSES SKIN CANCER





And Lionel I am a proud BLACK woman who has natural hair, but uh, dont ever say blacks wanna be like whites coz in reality people who notice colour r very very sad and lonely ppl. We r human just liike anyone else
Yet my hair still grows in great volumes.





and I have been relaxing my hair since i was 4.





well my mum has been relaxing my hair since i was 4.





Ive never had a bad exp with relaxing my hair cz my ma knows whats she is doing....
I think natural hair is beautiful. :)





Relaxing etc is weak. Do not try to fit into these small narrow boxes of beauty. Do not try to fit in.





@Leonel--- What do you mean? Who are you talking too?





Natural Bi racial mulatto hair is beautiful. Loose curls. Gorgeous. Straight hair is over rated.
Of course....I'm totally natural though. My own hair is well pass my shoulders.





Leonel---you have completely lost your mind. I would NEVER want to be white! Lol.


I'd rather have my ';nappy'; hair, then be a white person anyday!!


Sorry, I had to be honest..








LEONEL IS A JEALOUS WHITE WOMAN!! LOL.


IT'S SO OBVIOUS..
Because the women secretly love features they lack, why else do you think their beautiful females have different features than the majority of them and use weaves, tracks, extensions, and etc..?
Some do and some don't. And the ones that do probably don't care about the consequences, much like people who know the consequences of smoking and tanning but don't care or doubt that it will happen to them.
girl pleasse where u getting this info, it is a known fact that we can fry, dye, perm, do whatever and we still dont go bald......ever!





What about your curly perms you ever looked into that? Its really a jeri curl for white people. lol
cause none of that crap happened to my hair. and shouldnt you be talking about all women? since mowst of us women do it?
Most don't know all of the damage it can cause. I recently learned about it on youtube,and the internet...
All cultures can use perms,relaxers,dye in their hair. Its not a black thing..its a women thing.
do white women realize sun tanning can cause skin cancer and premature wrinkling.
your right, relaxers are terrible for hair!
What about white women who constantly dye their hair.
I saw Good Hair too. Every black woman should see this movie.
Why can't the reason they use relaxer, etc. is because they simply want to?
And why do you care.





@Leonel aka Hassod. PLEASE GIVE IT A REST!!!!!!!!!!!!
am sorry ur mama lost her hair
Because they'd do anything to look white.





Aquarian Sun - You look like a transvestite.





LMFAO, you blacks LOVE white features, thats why whenever you try to post ';beautiful black people';, you post pictures of a bunch of White/East Indian-looking Somalis and Ethiopians.





Andrea Vanessa - Nappy hair is ugly, and making your hair into wet looking ';mulatto'; curls is not natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment