Sunday, February 5, 2012

Can i use rogaine (women) if I don't have hair loss?

I just need to grow more hair and thickenCan i use rogaine (women) if I don't have hair loss?
Yes it is a preventative thing.....alot of people do it. I thought about it. Just have not gotten to it yet:) It will just promote hair growth so you will have more hair some day. Depends on how fast your hair grows. also use biotin. A pill that promotes healthy skin hair and nails. Its in the herbal and vitamin section at most stores. Its like 5 bucks.Can i use rogaine (women) if I don't have hair loss?
Hi, to have thick and healthy hair, you need to eat right and practice good hair care. You can get tips on these here:





http://www.hairlossmentor.com





under the section ';Hair loss prevention and cure';.





As for using Rogaine to grow more hair eventhough you do not have hair loss problem, frankly speaking this is news to me!





Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment