Friday, February 3, 2012

Hair loss in women?

I have this scalp condition and my doctor says that my hair may never grow back because my scalp is scarred or something like that. Is she right or is there ANYTHING i can do to at least get some of the hair growing back? My doc also recommended rogaine but my mom doesn't want me using it because supposedly, rogaine makes some people grow hair in other laces besides their heads..plz help!Hair loss in women?
I was recommended a drug called Sulfer plex its at gnc stores it is an OTC it helps you hair and nails grow, The pills are nasty tasting but it helped me regrow the hair I lost.Hair loss in women?
You need to find out everything you can about Rogaine or some of the other medications out there and ask her to reconsider.





I do not recommend that you go against her wishes and use it. This is a discussion you need to have with her and a dermatologist.

No comments:

Post a Comment