Tuesday, February 7, 2012

I am a 35 year old woman experiencing hair loss. Can anyone tell me what's going on?

I know we are suppose to shed 50 strains a day, so its obvious I am experiencing lossing a bit more. I am almost sure its not a vitamin E or A defiency because I've been taking those and it still shedding really bad. I have made an appt. w/my dermatologist for next week, but has anyone else had this problem and gotten a diagnosis?I am a 35 year old woman experiencing hair loss. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Hair loss can come from many things. Stress, health, damage...I lost the majority of my hair several years ago-the issue:Lupus, I had already been diagnosed a couple years before that, but because of stress my Lupus flared and it caused major hair loss. Definitely go to a doctor/dermatologist...someone that can possibly assess the problem medically. If you find it's not medical, examine the level of stress in your life, if there's none. Try using less chemicals, heat or pull on your hair.I am a 35 year old woman experiencing hair loss. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
Logic would suggest...





A vitamin deficiency.





Could be caused by a hidden infection, ie 'parasitic' infection.





Try a wide spectrum vitamin, with a herbal parasitic, ie grapefruit extract, or oregano oil, or garlic, together with fiber and yogurt.





Good Luck !
Yes if you are expriencing stress in your life this a very common. I have ( weird but very fine curly and fair hair) but I have so much that hairdrayer's are amazed. I have at times lost exteme amounts due to periods of stress.


Extreme is what I say, I thought I was going bald.


This is a condition of being unhappy,
its probably hormonal. i have that problem for years but i have a lot of hair so its not noticeable. i blame it on hormones. I'm 50 yrs old...I'm still waiting for menopause to kick in full force instead of just messing with me!
its a 100 strands a day if that makes you feel better. but my hair is falling out too and im only 15. i guess its the mousse and gel. i dont know. well good luck.
could it be stress? You also have to consider if you've been putting your hair up a lot lately the scruncci or whatever is holding your hair tears them out by the follicle, you also lose over 100 hairs a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment