Sunday, February 5, 2012

Female hair loss & Real difference between rogaine for women & men?

I'm 22 y/o and am having the early (yet sadly quite noticeable) stages of alopecia (baldness). I have been on Nioxin system 2 (including the follicle booster) for about 4/5 months and have had NO hair regrowth. If anything it seems that I'm just seeing more thinning.


My dermatologist has suggested that I use Rogaine Extra Strength, and that its simply more effective.


I wasn't able to find the extra strength in a value pack, but I did find the regular Men's Foam. So I purchased that.


I'm a little spooked to use it though as the bottle says several times that women should not use it, and that it may grow hair other places.


I also heard that your hair can fall out a lot at first, and then hopefully it will start coming back in.


Arrggg! I need to do something to get my hair growing back, but nothing has worked so far.


Oh and I also have been on a multi and biotin vitamins for a couple years. Biotin hasn't done anything for my hair, but nails are killer! lolFemale hair loss %26amp; Real difference between rogaine for women %26amp; men?
Products for men are produts only for men for a reason. The same applies for female products. As I'm sure you allready know.





I should be able to help you based on my experience. I am a master stylist of 20+ years. I have the skill as well as knowledge of the structure, function, and anatomy of the hair, but found I could only do so much. That's where science had to step in. For years I have researched for the sake of my clients, something that would restore what some of them were losing, hair. Especially my female clients, male clients as well, but women have a much harder time coping. Men would after surviving the jabs now and then as well as the stares, develop ';thick skin'; (or so they would say). My first priority was getting the job done. The second priority ( a major push via my male clients) was it not cost an arm and a leg! We tried a number of products. All the products we tried promised ';much';, but...some just promised and others didn't work too bad but not great (some smelled awful). Until I found one that hit our ';doesn't cost an arm and a leg'; requirement and really worked! You can get it here. http://www.amazing-results-now.com I was sceptical at first based on the results, or lack of... from the other products we tried first. But seeing is believing. It was impressive, the hair starts coming in like fuzz. Fine and downy. My clients started to get excited (especially women, guys we’re...”yeah, not too bad”), but when it starts to thicken, then even the guys are “check it out!”. I take great pride in what I do for my clients. Although you're not my client, I'm sure that this will help you too. It didn't happen overnight, but it DID HAPPEN. All I can tell you is, it worked on my clients (both men and women). I had to order different formulas (they have 2 different ones- one for women and one for men), but they gave me 2 free months on each order. Which helped being as I was splitting it up amongst more than a couple clients. Even better for my clients was that when they individually ordered it for themselfs, they also got 2 free months because it was their first order (I had ordered it for them under my name to start with). Anyways, I feel for you and understand. Although I don't have this issue myself, in my business as a stylist I deal with it often ( I used to = I am fully booked and don't accept new clients). I'm sure you won't be disappointed, my clients are very happy with it. I wish you well. Take care





P.S. I’ve seen it for myself. Not only on one but several clients (male AND female). I would not recommend something If it was crap. I have no problem in recommending this, just like I'd say Swartzkoff colours have beautiful reds, Redkin Exterme is a great treatment and Kenra has a solid moisturizing shampoo. I've seen it work with my own eyes. If I ever started to have this problem, I wouldn't hesitate for one second...I'd get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment