Friday, February 3, 2012

What causes hair loss in women and how can it be treated?

Genetics can play a role in hair loss as does stress and sudden weightloss. A poor diet can contribute as well.What causes hair loss in women and how can it be treated?
stress


hair damage


aka


dying it too much (especially if its bleach)


straightening it





buy hair repair shampoo and conditioner


also apply heat protector before using heat products





also go for hair cuts every 4 months


it may sound mad that your hairs falling out yet your getting it cut


but it keeps it in good condition





hope i helpedWhat causes hair loss in women and how can it be treated?
Genes and thyroid problems. See a doctor, you may have a high amount of bad chlorestoral, i don't know spelling, or a low amount of good chlorestoral.
I don't know all the causes, but I do know I have read that stress can cause hair loss in women. They have Rogaine for Women, so I would try that. Maybe even visit a dermatologist.
I am not a pro but tht happen to me once. I guess stress, pain, age, going through a change. That all causes hair loss I guess.
mostly stress causes hair loss......go to your docter and ask..also wear less hats you have to have sun to let it grow! right?? i'm not sure so contact you docter!
i dont know im a guy but my mom uses a shampo called supreme it works fine
buy better shampoo, or it could be a disease
genes? i dont know a treatment except for things u see on tv

No comments:

Post a Comment