Friday, February 3, 2012

What vitamins should I be taking for hair loss (woman)?

I am a 26/f. I have been having hair loss for the past 6+months. Doesn't seem normal. When I take a shower, I run my fingers through my hair and 4-5strands come out at a time. I am wondering if it is because I wear my hair up in a ponytail 24/7?! It doesn't run in the family. I want to start taking a good vitamin to see if that is the cause. Any recommendations? Can wearing a normal ponytail cause the loss?What vitamins should I be taking for hair loss (woman)?
Yes, the ponytail if it is wrapped too tight could cause the hairs to come loose.





Some good vitamins to help with hair loss is B Complex. I take prenatal vitamins even though I have never been pregnant. I checked with my doctor and she said it was ok. I found that to be very helpful for my hair.





I would recommend checking with your doctor as well to see what they say.What vitamins should I be taking for hair loss (woman)?
The best treatment is to take a course of vitamins known to be effective in promoting hair growth. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
  • makeup tutorial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment