Sunday, February 5, 2012

HELP!!! Woman with hair loss/thinning hair!?

I know i have extreme stress, and hormone problems. theres nothing i can do about either. So what CAN i do to help my hair grow thicker around my hair part? Womens rogaine? andy recipes for hair masks or something?HELP!!! Woman with hair loss/thinning hair!?
I have the same thing...it started when I lost a lot of weight on a low carb diet and the hair never came back. I also have hormone issues and tons of stress. I use Nioxin hair shampoo and conditioner, and once and a while really coat my scalp with the conditioner to deep condition it. I try to avoid the blow dryer and straightener...I only use it on special occasions.HELP!!! Woman with hair loss/thinning hair!?
I spent close to a thousand dollars with a dermatologist trying to find out why my hair was thinning. That was about 10 years ago and the hair is just as thin as ever. He told me ';this just happens sometimes, runs in families.'; He did tell me to take Biotin daily to see if that helped. I am not sure it did, but my beautician thought my hair was a bit thicker.
Hair loss remedies, Balding, thinning hair, cure for baldness



http://www.mybuny.com/myarticle/articles
IT'S ALL ABOUT HORMONES
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:--Hairloss/Hairfall

http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b
  • makeup tutorial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment