Sunday, February 5, 2012

Will taking biotin stop hair loss in women?

Please tell me if there is any solution for women with hair loss. I have been taking hair supplements, extra proteins, vitamins and minerals etc. I have also been using all sorts of oils, massaging scalp regurarly etc. I think I have tried all possible solutions for hair loss but somehow none of them seem to help me with hair loss. I've also seen my GP and he just said that I shouldn't worry about it as my blood test doesn't show anything wrong. Is there anyway I can stop my hair loss. I don't want to use Minoxidil. I was thinking if taking Biotin tablets can stop or reduce hair loss. Please help!!!!!Will taking biotin stop hair loss in women?
yes,but it causes birth defects. there are products at the salon supply stores. at the health food store, there are pills that increase your hormone and thyroid function,those are the most common causes of hair loss,in my case it's thyroid. minoxidil is not bad if you are not pregnant,or going to get pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment