Sunday, February 5, 2012

What to do about hair loss and does this happen often to women?

I lost my hair from one of two things which are from giving birth to my twin sons. I also had a post partum thorid diesease. They could both have caused it. It is getting so thin, that my friends are noticing. Will it grow back? Is this normal? Did this happen to anyone else and if so what if anything helped?What to do about hair loss and does this happen often to women?
Not too long ago I noticed that I was loosing a lot of hair. I would see my hair all over the places, like bath tub, on the carpet, in the bathroom and over my bed. I was really scared I thought I will go bald soon, but then my brother told me about this product called HairGain. He said that this product doesn't grow hair back but it will stop the hair loss. I didn't wait too long and I got my first bottle tried it for almost 2 weeks. I noticed that I wasn't loosing as much hair as before. I kept using it for few of months. Now my hair loss is gone, thank God!





If you would like to try it here is the web-site. www.hairgainspray.com


What to do about hair loss and does this happen often to women?
bummer

No comments:

Post a Comment