Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hair loss on young woman normal?

I lose a lot of hair everyday. I shed like crazy. I don't have any bald spots in my head and I'm young, so that's not the answer. Everytime I brush my hair a lot comes out. Is this normal? Do a lot of people have this? Thank you.Hair loss on young woman normal?
It's totally normal to lose up to 100 hairs a day. It all depends on how much hair you have to start with. I would start to get worried if you see bald spots or are pulling out huge chunks of hair at a time. Your hair grows in cycles and each strand is in a different part of the cycle at a given time, so it's only normal to see hair fall out to make room for new hair.

I noticed my hair started coming out (more than usual) a couple of years ago, and my doctor told me not to worry...many things can cause hair to come out, like stress and hormones. Hair loss on young woman normal?
Well, it really depends on your idea of ';a lot';. Everyone sheds! I can brush and brush and brush, and atleast six strings of hair will fall out (that are visible to me, atleast!). And that's completely normal.



Now, if you're brushing, and you can hold up a wad of your hair that fits in the palm of your hand, and wads that big keep falling out, then that's most likely a problem. If that's the case, see a doctor.



You're probably fine. Don't worry. :)
Provillus is the only product I've seen that offers a women-specific product (instead of just a unisex one).



It's basically a combination of a topical balm to stop hair loss and then a collection of tablets containing FDA-approved plant extracts to give your body the nutrients it needs to start growing hair again.



You can see Provillus in more detail here: http://www.regrowreport.com/provillus-re



It's the best on the market.
well thats happening to me and i am also young. my mom said it is just the change in weather



%26lt;3



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;
  • makeup tutorial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment