Friday, February 3, 2012

What causes hair loss in women?

I had a baby 4 months ago, and I currently got an IUD (mirena, birth control). I dont understand why im loosing so much hair when I shower, and throughout the day.What causes hair loss in women?
Youa re loosing all the hair you got while pregnant, when we are pregnant and have all those extra hormones we get a lot of new hair and when we deliver all the hair (hormones gone) will fall out, however if you are concerned I suggest you go to a vitamin place and buy a supplement called BIOTIN, some places even sell the shampoo but I suggest the pill, after a couple of week you will notice how much new hair you get and how the hairloss virtually stops..What causes hair loss in women?
stress


alopecia


cancer


or not takin care of it!!!
Stress,bad shampoo and malnutrition try using a organic shampoo so it's not putting any chemicals in your hair.
stress probably





or it might be some medication
stress is most common
stress is one of the most commen causes
You gain hair when youa re pregnant and lose it when you have the baby. You may be losing only what you gained during pregnancy. I have 4 kids...Mine did that, too...my hair was GREAT when I was pregnant!
Stress. I have the mirena to and iv'e not had any hair loss. Good luck.
Me too! My hair fall off a lot after my son was birth. Your hair fall out alot it's because of pregnancy. so now after you birth your body will change back where your body was. Now my hair is stop falling after my son is 6 months old. %26amp; stress can cause your falling off too.
Stress and age.
Pregnancy can effect women badly. Especially teeth and hair. You should use vitamins and proteins in these 9 months. Because, body use all vitamins and proteins for the baby. Than you can change your shampoo and you can use some natural things for your hair.. http://primeherbal.com/








Ola
STRESS...has a lot to do with hair loss.
stress and if thats in ur fam. my mom went bold about my age and so am i and im 20.............

No comments:

Post a Comment