Tuesday, February 7, 2012

How come when black women straightenen their hair its ok but when a black guy does it all hell breaks loss?

Like the black is either looked at weird or is called wanna white or gay.. My boyfriend is black and has his hair straighten and he looks at bad not mostly from his own people...(Btw im a black girl)





For example like this:http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/suwarnaadi/jensen-ackles-hairstyle.jpg





Or even this:http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee136/suwarnaadi/chacecrawford3.jpg





Why do black women and men hate other black guys for straighting their hair so much?


Im not self hating just a question..How come when black women straightenen their hair its ok but when a black guy does it all hell breaks loss?
It just looks weird. I like my men with either short hair or dreads(%26lt;--MMMMM!) and no inbetweens. It looks unattractive but that's probably because no one thinks about it that much. Maybe you've stumbled upon some african american hair revolution. If there was a way to wear straight hair and it would look good they would do it. Maybe if you can find a decent style for BLACK men instead of those two white guys(very sexii white guys btw). In most cases, our hair is just different from theirs and you can't hold our hairstyles up to the same expectations as someone with silky hair. I hope you understand what I'm trying to sayHow come when black women straightenen their hair its ok but when a black guy does it all hell breaks loss?
Lol, not where I live. If I could i'll put perm on a guys head myself to see how funny it looks.








Lol that looks cool to me.
I think that when a guy straightens his hair than he most be a pimp or gay! I wouldn't want to date a guy who has enough hair to straighten because I am a straight woman and I don't want a guy who is as feminine as me!
I think he should try.





The only thing I think he needs to be ready for is being called Little Richard.





But- if his face will suit the look, why not? Go for it! Have fun, it's only hair!
Well straight hair on a black doesn't look good unless he's Prince or Ice T lol.








I prefer black women to have natural hair as well, it looks sexier. Straight hair is boring and overrated.
i aint even look at that picture just what the hell is he thinking
black guys with straight? I've seen that twice in my whole life it looks gay.
I think it's all stereotyping.
Black man straighting his hair? Ehh thats gay. Unless its done like Kat Williams.
Why does it even matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment