Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What Can I do to prevent hair loss as a young woman? Is it my diet or conditioner?

Occasionally I lose a bunch of hair. This morning I took a shower and wound up with hair all over the place. This doesn't happen all the time but it will about once a week or so. I east very healthy but I do not eat any meat or poultry. I Strictly eat seafood and vegetables, whole grains, fruit etc., but no red meat or land animals. I do eat a lot of Tilapia fish that does have high mercury levels. Does this have anything to do with my hair?





My friend suggested to me to take prenatal vitamins. Does that actually improve the look of hair, skin, and nails? or will i get enough of those vitamins with a regular multi?





I also started to condition my hair with coconut oil instead of regular conditioner because it makes my hair fall out!! im sure many women know what im talking about.





I'm not extremely concerned that I'll go bald or anything lol but please give me some suggestions!What Can I do to prevent hair loss as a young woman? Is it my diet or conditioner?
hair loss can come from many sources, genetics, diet, stress, chemical, etc. Some of the things you can do to help prevent this is to use a gentle shampoo (avoid sodium laurel sulfate) take proper whole food vitamins ( chemically based vitamins do not work) try to watch your stress levels, do not color your hair with chemically based color, take MSM and these will help the non genetic component of hair loss.What Can I do to prevent hair loss as a young woman? Is it my diet or conditioner?
Vitamins B, C, F, zinc, iron, copper and protein are essential for hair growth. Drinking plenty of water and eating plenty of raw fruits and vegetables is probably the best way to achieving healthy hair. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairfall.blogspot.com/ for more info.
  • bella cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment