Sunday, February 5, 2012

Hair loss in women?

Does hrt cause hair loss? I am trying to reduce hrt and my hair is falling out. I decided to increase the dose to where it was orignially to see if it would stop falling out.Hair loss in women?
I am sorry but what is hrt [ I thought that was short for heart ]


Whatever it is { I would go see my doctor }


That is the best I can help you with - without knowing what { hrt is }Hair loss in women?
You're decreasing your estrogen therapy? If you have high testosterone levels, yes women produce testosterone too, you could be having a side effect of decreasing your HRT. More likely you have another problem. Go to your physician to rule out diabetes and high blood pressure, both of which can cause female hair loss. Hormone imbalance - we've discussed - scalp diseases, stress, genetics, the list goes on...
  • makeup tutorial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment