Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair loss, 20 year old woman?

About two years ago I dyed my hair with some hair dye that was on sale (I should have known). After I rinsed clumps of hair fell off and it continue to for a few months. Unfortunately I was left with a small bald patch. I've also notice my temples thin. I don't know what to do anymore. Its frustrating. I haven't dyed my hair since but the patch hasn't filled in. I just notice tiny hairs recently. If I go see a dermatologist about how much would they charge me with no insurance? Thanks for any feedback you can give me!Hair loss, 20 year old woman?
The hair dye was probably expired! But you should go see a dermatologists, I am not sure how much it will cost, but until then try putting oil in your hair. The oils that are good for your hair are coconut oil, olive oil and castor oil (if you have a dry scalp for castor oil). Try massaging your scalp every night and rinse your hair in cold water. But if you would like to use other products heres a link!

http://www.timeformecatalog.com/cgi-bin/

Hope I helped! Oh yeah why dont you try Nioxin that will stop shedding for a while but later it will stop helping! But good luck!Hair loss, 20 year old woman?
It sounds like you have been unlucky, probably with an out of date or cheap hair dye.



The clumps of hair that have gone have gone, if there are tiny hairs there then you still have some live growth cells so if you treat it right it should grow back perfectly in the long term.



Dermatologists can be expensive and will more than likely work with a drug company and will then point you in the direction of a certain drug based treatment (they make money by selling these drugs). Obviously the will offer you good advice which is worthwhile taking on board.



Personally, when I have any ailments I like to go down the natural route, do some research and look for reputable products with guarantees (free trials, money back etc).



Good luck and I'm sure you'll get it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment