Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Hair loss in young woman?

I am 22 years old and my hair is thinning, and I have gained alot...ALOT of weight in the last 3 years and I can't seem to get it off? Please help me what might my problem be?Hair loss in young woman?
Ask your dr to check you for PCOS Poly cystic ovarian syndrome. if you also have Irregular periods, thining of the hair, insulin resistence, diabetes, hypoglycemia, overweight, sometimes skin tags, etc. PCOScan also affect your fertility. www.resolve.org


www.infertility.com


www.soulcysters.org


for more information on PCOS





Also there is another condition called ALLAPRECHAIRiota. I know i spelt it know. Its a loss of hair. I had that when i was 18 and I had to get steroid shots in my head. It was humilating and scarey. ut my hair grew back..





hugs go see your dr. tcHair loss in young woman?
get your thyroid checked immediately, simple blood test. I have hypothyroid, and thats how it started with me
Most hair loss in women is HEREDITY. Does your mother have a history with hair loss? You should see a hair stylist who specializes in those problems.
Sounds like a hormone or thyroid issue. Possibly stress, too. If you've been in a stressful situation (school, work, romance, whatever) it'll make you put on weight and thin your hair. Try joining a yoga class for awhile - the extra exercise might help your hormones balance out, and the stress-relieving factor might also do the trick. If you don't think it's any of these, check with your doctor.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment