Sunday, February 5, 2012

Cost of REALLUSIONS hair loss treatment for women?

i was looking online for different types of hair loss/thinning treatments for women for my mother. her hair has become quite thin in the front and it bothers her terribly. she has tried a small hair piece, not a cheap one either, but various hair dressers could never blend it quite right with the rest of her hair.





i stumbled across the website ';iwanthair.com'; and was interested in the REALLUSIONS treatment but i can't seem to find any info on how much something like that would cost. i know it won't be cheap but the nearest location for my mother to receive a consultation visit is roughly 2 hours away. i would just like to know if this treatment would be a feasible option for my mother cost wise before visiting the clinic for a consultation.





if anyone knows of approximate costs of this treatment and/or has had experience with it, i would greatly appreciate your feedback.Cost of REALLUSIONS hair loss treatment for women?
Hi Nefariou, hair loss could be for a multitude of reasons - stress, thyroid, genetic, nutrient deficiency. I suggest you read up on all these at this informative and easy to navigate site:





http://www.hairlossmentor.com





This will enable you to know what options are available and thus make informed decisions about it. By the time you finish, you will know for certain whether that 2-hour trip is necessary for now.





Just my 2 cents worth. I wish your mother good health and a long life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi friends ! The best clinic to stop the hair fall is Klinik Esthetika which can solve all type hair problem, because I was take their service for my hair fall which was not stop by any clinic of hair,but the klinik Esthetika is one of the clinic in India which was stop my Hair Fall Treatment India.

Eliaz Beth said...

I know it won't be cheap but the nearest location for my mother to receive a consultation visit is roughly 2 hours away. i would just like to know if this treatment would be a feasible option for my mother cost wise before visiting the clinic for a consultation. best shampoo for hair loss

Post a Comment