Sunday, February 5, 2012

Can Pregnant Women use Biotique products for hair loss like Bio-Bhringraj, Bio-Kelp Therapeutic,etc.?

I know someone who uses Biotique products and she is pregnant. She uses Bio-Kelp Kelp Therapeutic, Bio-Bhringraj Bhringraj and Bio-Apple Green Apple for hair loss and her husband uses Bio-Margosa Margosa(anti-dandruff shampoo). I wish to know (now that she is pregnant) if either one of them or both of them have to discontinue using the product. The product does not mention any conditions under which it should not be used. While most allopathic medicines have well documented conditions under which one shouldn't use them or at least should seek a doctor's advice before using the medicine. I would really appreciate it if someone could advise me or give me pointers to the right source for this query.





thanks


P.C.Can Pregnant Women use Biotique products for hair loss like Bio-Bhringraj, Bio-Kelp Therapeutic,etc.?
I didn't see anything indicating it wasn't safe. I think she should ask her doctor just in case. Sometimes the prenatal vitamins and any other kind of meds might cause a reaction.





It's better to be safe than sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment