Sunday, February 5, 2012

What to do about hair loss and does this happen often to women?

I lost my hair from one of two things which are from giving birth to my twin sons. I also had a post partum thorid diesease. They could both have caused it. It is getting so thin, that my friends are noticing. Will it grow back? Is this normal? Did this happen to anyone else and if so what if anything helped?What to do about hair loss and does this happen often to women?
It's probably a lack of certain nutrients in your body that's causing the problem - most cases of hair loss are because of this.



There are many different treatments that are meant to ';cure'; your condition by providing your body with the nutrients it needs.



';Provillus'; is one of the market leaders. You can see a report about it here: http://www.regrowreport.com/provillus-reWhat to do about hair loss and does this happen often to women?
Sure it will grow back. And yes, it's absolutely normal. As stated on this website : http://www.naturalhairloss.net/female-pattern-hair-loss-what-causes-hair-loss-in-women-2/ , some of the common causes of female hair loss is androgenetic. This is a phenomenon in the female body in which testosterone affecting women dormant, undergo chemical reactions in the form DHT. This DHT affects hair follicles which are resulting in hair loss and baldness women in the later stages. But the female hormones resist its effect to prevent the complete baldness.




Been on minoxidil ( R0gaine庐 ) for about a year and a half and have not seen even the smallest amount of regrowth that i almost fell into depression.



My hair only started visibly growing on the balding spot after attempting the various natural techniques to re-grow lost hair for about 1 week plus @ http://www.regrowmyhair.info



I would highly recommend the website easy to follow step-by-step informative guide with pictures to anyone who is suffering from hair loss right now. But remember this isn't a miracle cure for baldness as you will also need to put in some effort in order to see results. And its only a minimum commitment of 15 minutes a day to help re-grow your lost hair. ( Sorry that I can't share the various natural techniques taught as i might be sued for copyright violation )



I am also convinced that a natural approach is a much more safer way of re-growing lost hair compared to those unnatural ways which may involve harsh chemicals that may have serious side effects.



These are the side effects of some common drugs for hair loss treatment :



Minoxidil : Cause a fall in blood pressure, an increase in the heart rate, and weight gain (fluid retention)



Propecia : May cause birth defects in male baby's sex organs if taken by women. Also, potentially irreversible side effects occurring in the group of people taking the drug are erectile dysfunction, ejaculation disorder (decreased volume of ejaculate) and low libido.


I think you are deficient in Zinc and you need to take some supplement vitamins %26amp; minerals to balance your metabolism. You can ask the local natural alternative medicine. Probably your hair is too dry and brittle that need an once a month hot oil to maintain the oil in you scalp so it will activate the glands and be normal and the hair will grow back again.

This hot oil tip will not cost you a fortune, effective and safe as well. Go to your kitchen and find a any cooking oil ( Olive oil, coconut oil, peanut oil, vegetable oil or Macadamia oil) put 1/4 cup in a bowl or depends if you have long hair. Warm the oil for 15 seconds in microwave then apply it in you scalp section by section like you are with hairdresser. When done al over the scalp %26amp; hair, massage you scalp for 10 minutes with finger tips gently ( not continuously- rest your arms for seconds) then cover it with towel then put shower cap on top of the towel to hold it , leave it in your hair for 30 - 45 minutes, then rinse, shampoo your hair . that's it. You don't have to pay $60.00 to the hairdresser.



I wish this will help as it works to my sister.



You can go in this address for the cause of women hair loss.

http://www.diagnose-me.com/cond/C568849.
Not too long ago I noticed that I was loosing a lot of hair. I would see my hair all over the places, like bath tub, on the carpet, in the bathroom and over my bed. I was really scared I thought I will go bald soon, but then my brother told me about this product called HairGain. He said that this product doesn't grow hair back but it will stop the hair loss. I didn't wait too long and I got my first bottle tried it for almost 2 weeks. I noticed that I wasn't loosing as much hair as before. I kept using it for few of months. Now my hair loss is gone, thank God!



If you would like to try it here is the web-site. www.hairgainspray.com
It is caused by a nutrition deficiency. My hair has been falling out quite a bit since I had my 2 children. I think pregnancy takes so much out of your body, especially twins that it is hard for our bodies to gain it back. Check out this article. Hope this helps!! Good Luck.
i think its a genetic thing,not to worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment