Sunday, February 5, 2012

Does hair loss really effect attractiveness towards women?

i'm 19 years old, and my hairline is beginning to recede. I am not entirely sure If its just temporary because of my sinthroid medication or If I have male pattern baldness. Anyhow, If it gets worse Im going to either buzz it on the lowest guard or just shave it completely. Does bald or extremely short a major turn off to most women in general?





thanks in advanceDoes hair loss really effect attractiveness towards women?
Dude I'm 22 and in the military. I cut my hair short every time and i have a receding hairline. Women still tell me they think I'm attractive. So don't worry about it too much.Does hair loss really effect attractiveness towards women?
Well, if you are going slightly bald it is much better if you just shave it all off, i find it so unattractive when you see those men with comb overs or trying to hide it in some horrible way!! I say just shave it all off. If you are really concerned about the way you look just make sure you smell nice and dress well.


But having a shaved head is defiantly not a turn off!!! :)
actually what you are talking about happenes to all men..


it might affect how girls look at u if it was alot.

No comments:

Post a Comment