Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Has any woman experienced hair loss and found a natural cure?

I can tell you my experience. I have hypothyroidism and I have been told by countless dermatologists and endocrinologists that their is nothing that I can do. I moved to a new town and a friend recommended this endocrinologist to me and he switched me from synthroid to Armour thyroid. With in a week I stopped shedding and what I mean by that is that at any given time of the day I could run my hand through my hair and have a handful of hair my drains were always clogged my clothes were always covered with hair. but after I started on the Armour thyroid it stopped. I also use a shampoo and conditioner from a health and wellness company called Arbonne which I think you would be impressed with.Has any woman experienced hair loss and found a natural cure?
I have seen woman with thinning hair. One of my friends had thinning hair do to a hormonal imbalance. You can have your hair grow back with good eating habits and a supplement that you should drink on a daily basis, because this product regulates your body function. This product has 4 natural polysaccharides which are also known as Master molecules and act like directors and carriers of the instructions that cells use to communicate with each other. They are a great importance to the smooth functioning of virtually every cell in your body. Those natural polysaccharides are unique and not found in any other plant on this earth and it also has 21 trace minerals and all of the essential amino acids. Best of all, there is a 100% moneyback guarantee (empty bottles). Nothing to loose, but to gain.Has any woman experienced hair loss and found a natural cure?
if your dad adn your moms dad are bold your goign to be bold--most likely--and for that its genetics, so i dont think there really is a cure. sorry
Yes!!!!! To grow hair healthy and long (nails too) take 2 tbls. apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 2 x day or whenever you feel hungry. Has 93 vitamins and minerals. I love it because it is natural and very inexpensive. Read apple cider vinegar and hair on the website. Tons of websites. Curbs hunger so you will naturally lose weight. Cures acne.
You can stop hair loss using many cheap and effective home remedies. Egg white, lemon juice, oil massage are other home remedies at http://hairthinning.org/ will prevent further problems.
HAIR LOSS:


Those suffering from hair loss or baldness may apply a paste of hot olive oil,


one tablespoon or honey, one teaspoon cinnamon powder before bath and keep it


for approx. 15 min. and then wash the hair. It was found very effective even if


kept for 5 min. also.
There are no natural cures.





Eat well, exercise, drink water. Live a healthy life. That's the best you can do.
http://www.raysahelian.com/hair.html








go to that.It may help.i googled it.

No comments:

Post a Comment