Sunday, February 5, 2012

What's good to put on hair or take for hair loss. I'm a 38 yr old woman and my hairs falls alot. please help ?

Every time I shower or brush my hair alot of my hair falls. Is there any vitamin I can take to stop that. Or something I can apply to my hair. Help!What's good to put on hair or take for hair loss. I'm a 38 yr old woman and my hairs falls alot. please help ?
Propecia


Hair Regrowth


Generic Propecia is a one-a-day, FDA-approved, treatment for male pattern hair loss at the crown or in the middle of the scalp (androgenetic alopecia).What's good to put on hair or take for hair loss. I'm a 38 yr old woman and my hairs falls alot. please help ?
I do nnot know of any vitamins of any topical sollution that is highly effective in restoring your hair. The only thing that I have read that does that is hair restoration. Hair Restoration generally costs between $4000 and $5000 but can get as expensive as $12000 depending on the doctor, and how much you are getting to restored. The website I found mentioned that grafts cost between $3-$10 per graft but the number of hairs a doctor puts in per graft can very so it suggested seeing a doctor and asking him/her about it. If I was doing hair restoration I would see a few different doctors and weigh the pros/cons of each one to make your best decision. Who knows you may be able to mention the different prices to each doctor to see if you can get your favorite to lower his/her price!
try essential oils like rosemary and peppermint oil to stimulate circulation in the scalp. it will promote hair growth, message your scalp too daily to help with the circulation
  • makeup tutorial
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment